- 35 Uncas Avenue, Staten Island, NY, 10309
- 6 Beds · 2 / 2 / 0 Baths · 4768 Sqft
- Description: Beautiful custom built 2 family center hall colonial on over 10,000 square feet of property on a prime princes bay block. Home features all large rooms throughout, masterbedroom with sitting room, private bath with sauna, three additional bedrooms with main bath featuring jacuzzi and skylight. Three-quarter bath on first floor, glass sliding doors from huge kitchen to picturesque large yard with heated inground pool, full basement with endless possibilities. Large two bedroom apartment on second floor....
- 1980 73rd Street, Brooklyn, NY, 11204
- 6 Beds · 2 / 0 / 0 Baths · 2352 Sqft
- Description: Large 2 family semi attached home with 3 bedrooms in each apartment. Home is in need of full renovation. Prime location, close to shopping, transportation and schools.
- 2140 East 71st Street, Brooklyn, NY, 11234
- 3 Beds · 2 / 1 / 0 Baths · 1350 Sqft
- Description: Welcome to this beautiful 2 family, ranch, all brick home in desirable bergen beach. Renovations completed a few years ago which include a new eat in kitchen with granite countertops and new appliances. Separate living and dining rooms that are spacious and have 3/4 inch oak floors underneath rugs. Plenty of closets and an attic for additional storage. New full bath and a custom 3/4 bath on first floor with an additional bedroom for main living space. Custom 2 car heated garage with dehumidifier and 22...
- 48 Westervelt Avenue, Staten Island, NY, 10301
- 3 Beds · 1 / 1 / 1 Bath · 1733 Sqft
- Description: Here's a rare opportunity to own a preservation league award winning home in the st. George historic district. This turn of the century colonial sits high on the hill & has a water view from front of the home as well as a view of the restored st. Peters church bell tower. The home has been meticulously preserved by its owner with nyc historic designation. The home is a turnkey property for the new owner. From this home you are a short distance to nyc ferry, nyc wheel (on the corner), lighthouse poi...
- 51 Claradon Lane, Staten Island, NY, 10305
- 3 Beds · 2 / 0 / 1 Baths · 1260 Sqft
- Description: Totally renovated in prestigious hills of grasmere. New kitchen w/custom cabinetry, granite countertops & stainless steel appliances, all new radiant heated floors throughout entire home. New windows, doors, hot water heater, central ac, and bluestone yard. Granite countertops in bathroom, new front steps. Best location in staten island that is minutes from verrazano bridge. Level 1: living room ,dining room, eat in kitchen, sliders to yard. Level 2: huge master bedroom, new full bath with radiant ...
- 59 Coverly Street, Staten Island, NY, 10306
- 3 Beds · 1 / 0 / 1 Bath · 1248 Sqft
- Description: Just unpack your bags and move into this beautiful broadside semi attached home in oakwood. Completely renovated 5 years ago with a large custom kitchen that has endless granite counters. Adjacent living room is spacious and perfect for entertaining. Upgraded half bath and access to a side yard that has a deck and an above ground pool. Level 2 has three spacious bedrooms and an upgraded full bath. Finished basement with a family room and another separate room. Security system and cameras are installed ...
- 93 Aultman Avenue, Staten Island, NY, 10306
- 1 Bed · 678 Sqft
- Description: Welcome home to this one family detached ranch in beautiful lighthouse hill. Home has great potential for a roof raise. Picturesque block that looks on to todt hill. Great opportunity to own a fully detached home with enormous possibilities.
- A 45 Village Lane, Staten Island, NY, 10312 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 / 0 / 0 Bath · 1012 Sqft
- Description: First floor walk in end unit condo in private community, assigned parking with guest spots, pool. Close to all transportation and shopping. Home needs tlc as kitchen and bath are original.